File Group is a section where you can upload your 3D files. The purpose of File Groups is to effectively classify the 3D model files uploaded by the designers.
Why do I need File Group？
File Group allows designers to provide a more detailed view of your products, enhancing your customer understanding and potentially increasing their purchase intent.
How to use File Group?
- Click the Edit button on the File Group section.
- File Group Type represents the model file format type. Please choose the appropriate File Group Type that best suits your 3D model file from the drop-down menu in the File Group Type section.
- Pre-supported: STL, OBJ, CHITUBOX, LYS, TXT, and PDF formats.
- Non-supported: STL, OBJ, TXT, and PDF formats.
- Sliced: CTB files.
- Please note that we DO NOT accept ZIP files.
- The File Group Name is the name that appears on the downloaded model file.
Please ensure you follow these guidelines when using the File Groups feature to effectively organize and manage your 3D model files on PIXUP. To learn more about the variant section, please refer to How Variant can impact my order?
If you have any questions or encounter issues, please feel free to Customer Service Team for assistance.