Currently, the models are pre-sliced and compatible only with Aqua-Gray 8K resin and Aqua-Gray 4K resin depending on the printer. The 8K printers (Sonic Mini 8K and Sonic Mighty 8K) can only print with Aqua-Gray 8K resin, while the 4K printers (Sonic Mini 4K and Sonic Mighty 4K) can only print with Aqua-Gray 4K resin.
If you would like to use other Phrozen resins, please adjust the parameters on the printer's touch panel through the following steps:
- Once you are ready to print, click the TOOLS icon.
- Click on the parameters and dial the recommended layer exposure time and light-off delay according to the resin profile sheet.
- For the parameters setting adjustment, please refer to the Phrozen Resin Profile.
If you would like to use a third-party resin, please do the following:
- Confirm that the resin should also be cured under 405 nm UV lights.
- Click the TOOLS icon.
- Click on the parameters and dial in the recommended layer exposure time and light-off delay for the resin.
Please contact our support team if you have trouble setting up the resin.